You love candy. You love bacon. Why not put the two together?! Candied bacon is a super simple way to take your bacon to the next level with not a lot of effort. In fact, you only need 3 ingredients: bacon, brown sugar, and cinnamon. I know I can count on you Baconeers to try this out and tweet us (@Baconeers) pictures of your results! Thanks to our friends over at Epic Meal Time, below is a (super sassy) recipe to delight your bacon-craving taste buds. Want weekly bacon recipes and ideas? Click here to sign up to become a Baconeer and get our weekly newsletter.
Recipe adapted from Epic Meal Time
- Lay your strips out on some tin foil on a baking sheet.
- Make a cinnamon brown sugar mixture using 50% cinnamon and 50% brown sugar.
- Sprinkle this mixture over your bacon strips, don’t be a stingy!
- Throw it in the oven for 10 minutes at 375 degrees, then take out your tray, de-grease and flip your strips.
- Re-apply the mixture and throw it back in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take your delicious candy bacon creations and stash them in the fridge for 30 minutes to let the candy solidify.
- Destroy with your mouth and make some more!