We hear its bad luck to watch football without bacon present. To avoid bad juju on your favorite teams, make sure you keep this super simple cheesy bacon dip nearby for your Game Day festivities!
- 1/2 cup crisp-cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- Potato chips of your choice.
- Cook bacon to your preference type (crispy or chewy)
- Measure 2 cups of cheddar cheese and pour into a big bowl where all the ingredients will be placed in the end.
- Pour one (1) container of 16 ounces of sour cream into the bowl.
- Add one (1) packet of one (1) ounce of Ranch Dip mix into the bowl.
- Cut the cooked bacon into pieces and pour into the bowl.
- Mix the bowl of bacon, cheese, sour cream and ranch dip.
- Place the Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip into the refrigerator for about 1 hour before serving.
- Serve the dip and enjoy!