- 1-pound thick-sliced bacon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup beer
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place foil sheet on a baking sheet then place the bacon on the baking sheet.
- Cook the bacon for 10 minutes. While the bacon cooks, mix the beer in with the brown sugar. Crack open another beer to drink if you wish.
- After 10 minutes, remove the bacon from the oven. Brush the beer glaze on both sides of the bacon.
- Put the bacon back in the oven to cook for 10 more minutes or until it becomes crispy.
- Let the bacon cool for an hour.
- Enjoy this delicious treat and remember why you aren’t a vegan.
The recipe was adapted from givinguponperfect.com. The original can be found here.