Complete with a taco shell that actually looks like a taco!
- Pack of bacon
- Kabob sticks
- Preferred taco seasoning and garnish
1) Start by weaving your bacon strips in the following fashion:
2) Place on a baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
3) Place an upside down bowl over your weave and cut around the edges to make a circle.
4) Hang the weave over a couple kabob sticks balanced on empty bottles or glasses. Let sit for a few minutes to help the weave keep its shape.5) Place this contraption into the oven (please use oven-safe glasses. please.) and let cook for 10 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven, and your bacon taco shell should be ready to go! Stuff it with ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, or whatever your heart desires!
This recipe was adapted from dudefoods.com. The original can be found here.