What’s better than giving Mom a bouquet of roses? Giving her a bouquet of bacon roses of course! Thank your mom for everything she does for you by making her this simple, elegant Bacon Roses Bouquet.
Bacon Rose Bouquet
A pack of bacon
Fake flowers stems
- Roll the bacon strips into flower-bud-like shapes.
- Insert two toothpicks in the bottom of the flower-bud-like shape.
- Place the rolls of bacon on a baking sheet.
- Place the sheet on a baking pan and then put it in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Pull the buds off your fake flowers, and replace them with the cooked bacon rolls.
- Watch your loved one swoon, then thank us.
The image is courtesy of Becca Wing, one of our loyal Baconeers.