What’s better than giving Mom a bouquet of roses? Giving her a bouquet of bacon roses of course! Thank your mom for everything she does for you by making her this simple, elegant Bacon Roses Bouquet.
Ingredients & Materials:
- A pack of bacon
- Fake flowers stems
- Roll the bacon strips into flower-bud-like shapes.
- Insert two toothpicks in the bottom of the flower-bud-like shape.
- Place the rolls of bacon on a baking sheet.
- Place the sheet on a baking pan and then put it in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Pull the buds off your fake flowers, and replace them with the cooked bacon rolls.
- Watch your loved one swoon, then thank us.
The image is courtesy of Becca Wing, one of our loyal Baconeers.
Want more Baconeer recipes?
Fill out the form below to become a Baconeer and get exclusive access to tons of delicious baconcoctions, bacon contests, and other crispy bacon bits.
If you already are a Baconeer, this will put you on an even more special list!