Introducing your family’s go-to appetizer or movie-watching treat. Made just for you. Literally, just for you. Enjoy.
- 1 package of bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Cook the bacon. We suggest making your bacon extra crispy, and by now you guys should be able to do this in your sleep. (Here’s a refresher.)
- Make sure you save a little of that bacon fat, as well.
- It’s time to pop the kernels. Shake the pot every few minutes so they don’t burn.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and add the bacon fat and cinnamon.
- Chop the bacon into pieces and add to the bowl. We suggest using your hands to break apart the bacon (with gloves, of course).
- When popping finishes, remove from heat and add the butter mix and bacon.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the bacon popcorn and toss.
- Mix well and enjoy.