- 1 pound of thin sliced bacon
- 3 packages of Pop-Tarts
- White frosting and sprinkles
- Oil to fry up this masterpiece
- Wrap a couple (or, like, way more than a couple) slices of bacon around each Pop-Tart to keep them warm and happy, making sure to overlap and secure each slice with a toothpick.
- Place each wrapped Pop-Tart into hot (~350 degrees F) oil and fry until golden on each side.
- After you let them cool, drizzle on some frosting and sprinkles to create the ultimate Pop-Tart. This is where the magic happens (actually, it already happened as soon as you added the bacon).
- Let your taste buds feel nirvana as you sink your teeth into this heavenly creation.
- Clean up your drool.
This recipe is adapted from our friend Amy at Oh, Bite It!