- 1 container of crescent dough sheet
- 1 pound of BACON
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1 pinch of cayenne powder (optional)
- Lay out the dough on a baking sheet and poke shallow holes in it with a fork.
- Coat the dough with a thin layer of maple syrup and then… bring on the bacon.
- Add another thin layer of maple syrup over the bacon and cover it with the brown sugar and cayenne powder mix.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 25 minutes or until evenly golden. Your mouth should be watering by now.
- Let your masterpiece cool for 15 minutes (or at least try).
Thanks to Oh, Bite It for the recipe and for getting us hooked on Bacon Crack. This is one addiction you won’t mind having.