Good thing we found a recipe for Bacon and Corn Tortilla Chips from Dude Foods. It’s about time bacon was baked into one of the best foods of all time: tortilla chips. With this recipe, you’ll be able to make bacon and corn tortilla chips right in your kitchen. And then eat them all in under 30 seconds. Don’t worry – we’ll be doing the same.
- 1/2 cup of corn flour
- 8 (or more) strips of bacon
- 1/3 cup of water
- Olive oil, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Combine 1/2 cup of corn flour with 1/3 cup of water.
- Roll into a ball and then divide into four smaller balls of dough (if the dough is cracking, you may need to add more water).
- Place each ball between plastic wrap and flatten them out as much as you can, one at a time.
- Add cooked and chopped bacon pieces to each dough ball – about 1/3 a strip of bacon per ball.
- Once the bacon is added, flatten them out a little more to about 5 inches in diameter.
- Fry each tortilla in a hot pan for about one minute per side.
- Congratulations! You made tortillas! Now you need to magically turn them into tortilla chips, so cut each tortilla into six triangles (like a pizza).
- Brush the tortillas with olive oil and salt to taste.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool and dig in to your favorite salsa!
This should make about 24 tortilla chips, so if you’re planning on going HAM on some Bacon and Corn Tortilla Chips (like you should), simply multiply the measurements accordingly.
This recipe was adapted from Dude Foods.