Argentina has been holding out on us with these delightful little South American bacon treats. They’re sweet, savory, greasy, cheesy goodness all wrapped in a perfect strip of crisp, crisp bacon.
Um… yeah. Our mouths are watering just thinking about them. They’re also bite-sized so they really allow for optimal bacon consumption, which is what we’re all aiming for.
- 1 package bacon
- 1 loaf bread
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- about 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Worcestershire to taste
- mustard to taste
- Cut three slices of bacon in half and lay them side-by-side. Remove the crust from a slice of bread and place it on top of the each slices of bacon.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk with mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. The taste should be sweet and sour. Slowly pour the mix on top of the and bacon. Sprinkle a handful of shredded cheese over everything.
- Roll up the three pieces of bacon up and skewer toothpicks through the rolls. Cut each roll into thirds.
- When finished making the wraps, put them on a broiling pan and bake at 375 degrees until the bacon is crispy enough for you (your call, no judgement).
- Enjoy and share with us.
This recipe was adapted from The Master Chef. The original post can be found here.