Thanks to Amy at Oh, Bite It! for changing our lives with this Stuffed French Toast Bacon Bombs recipe. Warning: these are not for the faint-hearted. If you can accept that you are about to be sugar overloaded, this might possibly be the most delicious food you will ever eat. They’re sweet, they’re savory, and…they’re bacony. Behold:
- 1 container of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits (8 count)
- 1 pound of bacon
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese
- Oil for frying (Amy uses Canola)
- Cut each biscuit into 2 equal halves.
- Drop a dollop of cream cheese in the center of each.
- Wrap each biscuit half with a half slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Fry in 350 degrees oil until they’re puffed up and nice and golden all around.
- Contain your excitement.
- Toss them in cinnamon sugar while they are still warm. Afterward, let cool.
- Dump them in syrup and BITE IT!
This recipe is adapted from Oh, Bite It!
Want more Baconeer recipes?
If so, sign up to become a Baconeer and get access to exclusive recipes, contests, crispy bacon news, and other delicious bacon bits. Fill out the form below and make sure to let us know what you’re interested in.