- 1 can of biscuits
- 1 pound of crispy & slightly crumbled up Bacon!
- 4 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. – 1 tbsp. Cinnamon, depending on personal preference
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- Chopped Nuts optional
- A 9″ round baking pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prep the pan with a non-stick spray.
- Mix 4 tbsp. of melted butter and 1/2 cup of maple syrup in a bowl. Put some elbow grease into this. You want to create a seamless sauce.
- Separately, mix 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar, the 1 tsp.- 1 tbsp. of cinnamon, and chopped nuts.
- Take the bowl of melted butter and maple syrup and pour it order to cover the bottom of the round baking pan. You need to create a well-defined foundation.
- Shake a small amount of sugar onto the top.
- Then add bacon crumbs, creating a layer of happiness … uhhh, bacon.
- Place each biscuit around the edge of the pan creating a circle.
- Top each biscuit with excessive syrup, sugar, and bacon. This is not the time to be stingy.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. Leave the pan uncovered. You’re almost there.
- After 30 minutes, or after golden and puffy, take it out of the oven and turn it over onto a serving platter. Still almost there.
- Serve to guests and watch it disappear, like, literally right away.
This recipe is adapted from Oh, Bite It!
Want more Baconeer recipes?
If so, sign up to become a Baconeer and get access to exclusive recipes, contests, crispy bacon news, and other delicious bacon bits. Fill out the form below and make sure to let us know what you’re interested in.