- 1 can of biscuits
- 1 pound of crispy & slightly crumbled up Bacon!
- 4 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. – 1 tbsp. Cinnamon, depending on personal preference
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- Chopped Nuts optional
- A 9″ round baking pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prep the pan with a non-stick spray.
- Mix 4 tbsp. of melted butter and 1/2 cup of maple syrup in a bowl. Put some elbow grease into this. You want to create a seamless sauce.
- Separately, mix 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar, the 1 tsp.- 1 tbsp. of cinnamon, and chopped nuts.
- Take the bowl of melted butter and maple syrup and pour it order to cover the bottom of the round baking pan. You need to create a well-defined foundation.
- Shake a small amount of sugar onto the top.
- Then add bacon crumbs, creating a layer of happiness … uhhh, bacon.
- Place each biscuit around the edge of the pan creating a circle.
- Top each biscuit with excessive syrup, sugar, and bacon. This is not the time to be stingy.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. Leave the pan uncovered. You’re almost there.
- After 30 minutes, or after golden and puffy, take it out of the oven and turn it over onto a serving platter. Still almost there.
- Serve to guests and watch it disappear, like, literally right away.
This recipe is adapted from Oh, Bite It!
Don't be greedy, share the bacon!