Summer isn’t over yet. Not for the Baconeers. Fire up the grill one last time for these delicious Double Smoked Bacon Wrapped Ribs. They literally taste better than perfection. Peep the recipe below:
- 1 rack of ribs
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- BBQ dry rub seasoning
- 2 pounds thick cut bacon
- Prepare your grill. To do this, place a water-filled half pan in the middle of the grate. Then place charcoal briquettes alongside the pan.
- Add three chunks of smoking wood to the charcoal briquettes. Bring the temperature of the grill up to 250 degrees by adjusting the vents.
- Rub the ribs down with mustard and dry seasoning on both sides before placing them on the smoker or the grill.
- Cover the ribs. Smoke them for 4.5 hours until tender. Resist the temptation to eat them.
- Take the ribs off of the grill. Open the bottom vents to raise the temperature to 400 degrees.
- Add two or three wood chunks for more smoke flavor.
- Slice the rack of ribs into individual sections
- Wrap each rib with two slices of bacon. Make sure the ribs are completely covered.
- Rub seasoning on to the wrapped rib before placing it on the grill.
- Cover the grill and cook the ribs for around 20 minutes or until the bacon is brown and crisps. Trust us, it’ll be worth it.
- Remove and let cool.
- Serve to your friends, and instantly become the most popular person on your street.
This recipe is adapted from Grillocracy.
Want more Baconeer recipes?
If so, sign up to become a Baconeer and get access to exclusive recipes, contests, crispy bacon news, and other delicious bacon bits. Fill out the form below and make sure to let us know what you’re interested in.