Bacon. Cheese. Football. Is there a better combination? Try this recipe for Cheesy Bacon Oven Chips at your Super Bowl party.
- 1 large russet potato, scrubbed and sliced into 1/8” rounds
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups cheddar, Colby jack, or Mexican blend cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped into bits
- ¼ cup chopped parsley, chives or scallions (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out individual potato slices onto a paper towel; pat slices dry with another paper towel.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Lay out potato slices on the sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle potato slices with shredded cheese and chopped bacon.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley and salt.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and get your snack on.
Tip: Goes excellent with chipotle ranch dipping sauce.
See the original recipe for the Cheesy Bacon Oven Chips as well as a recipe for chipotle ranch dipping sauce here.