- 1/2 lb. of ground beef
- One egg
- Choice of seasoning
- 1/2 lb. of bacon or one slice per bomb
- Fresh block of mozzarella (about a 1 inch cube per bomb)
- Oil for frying (Amy recommends Canola)
- Mix the ground beef with one egg and season it to your liking.
- Roll about 1 tablespoon of ground beef in your hands and stuff it with a cube of cheese, making sure to evenly cover the cube.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each meatball, covering as much of it as possible.
- Secure the end of each piece of bacon with a toothpick by piercing it through the meatball.
- Fry them up a few at a time in oil at 350 degrees F.
- Once each bomb is crispy on all sides and fully cooked, they are ready to serve.
- Serve them up hot and wait for silence to fill the room. Then fit as many on your plate as you can and run.
This recipe is adapted from, Oh, Bite It.
Want more Baconeer recipes?
If so, sign up to become a Baconeer and get access to exclusive recipes, contests, crispy bacon news, and other delicious bacon bits. Fill out the form below and make sure to let us know what you’re interested in.