- 2 pounds of bacon
- Handful of shredded cheese
- Shredded chicken
- Guacamole (optional but super recommended)
- Make a basic weave pattern out of your uncooked bacon. If you don’t know how, cop this article. You will need two squares total. Make them as large or as small as your appetite desires. (So, make them large.)
- Cook the bacon weave squares at 400 degrees for fifteen minutes. Be careful not to overcook it. The last thing you want is a burnt bacon weave quesadilla of disappointment.
- Cutting the tortillas into circles makes them prettier but adds another step to the process. If you want to go the Insta-worthy route, then place a bowl over each bacon weave square after you’ve taken them out of the oven. Trace a knife around the edge and voila, a bacon weave circle. Then eat the leftover pieces. You’ve earned it.
- After you’ve cut them into circles (or left them as squares, whatever floats your boat), add however much chicken, cheese, and any other delicious ingredients you desire. Fry it up in a pan for five minutes, grab some guacamole and sour cream, and enjoy your creation.
To reference the original recipe at the Dude Foods website, click here.
Want more Baconeer recipes?
If so, sign up to become a Baconeer and get access to exclusive recipes, contests, crispy bacon news, and other delicious bacon bits. Fill out the form below and make sure to let us know what you’re interested in.