We can always count on Dude Foods for creating outrageously delicious food. These Bacon Weave Choco Tacos are no exception. The savory bacon shell perfectly holds the cold ice cream and balances the sweet chocolate for a treat like no other.
In other words, it’s a chocolate, ice cream, and bacon masterpiece:
- Bacon Weave Taco Shell (Click the link for a refresher on this simple recipe.)
- Ice cream. If they have bacon-flavored, then, man, you’ve got it made.
- Fudge or milk chocolate to melt
- Weave the bacon square: cook the bacon, cut it into a circle, then hang over a few kabob sticks to keep its shape.
- Bake the shell in the oven until it is crispy.
- Let it cool down, then fill it with ice cream.
- Resist the temptation to eat it immediately, if possible, and leave the ice cream filled bacon weave shell in the freezer for about 30 minutes to harden.
- Pour over melted milk chocolate or fudge, top with sprinkles and/or peanuts and/or more bacon, and place in freezer for 30 more minutes. You’re almost there…
- If you’ve made it this far without eating your choco taco, we are impressed. Now, indulge!
This recipe is adapted from Dude Foods.
Want more Baconeer recipes?
If so, sign up to become a Baconeer and get access to exclusive recipes, contests, crispy bacon news, and other delicious bacon bits. Fill out the form below and make sure to let us know what you’re interested in.