Introducing your family’s go-to appetizer or movie-watching treat. Made just for you. Literally, just for you. Enjoy.
- 1 package of bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Cook the bacon. We suggest making your bacon extra crispy, and by now you guys should be able to do this in your sleep. (Here’s a refresher.)
- Make sure you save a little of that bacon fat, as well.
- It’s time to pop the kernels. Shake the pot every few minutes so they don’t burn.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and add the bacon fat and cinnamon.
- Chop the bacon into pieces and add to the bowl. We suggest using your hands to break apart the bacon (with gloves, of course).
- When popping finishes, remove from heat and add the butter mix and bacon.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the bacon popcorn and toss.
- Mix well and enjoy.
Want more Baconeer recipes?
If so, sign up to become a Baconeer and get access to exclusive recipes, contests, crispy bacon news, and other delicious bacon bits. Fill out the form below and make sure to let us know what you’re interested in.