Good luck going back to just a regular Pop-Tart.
- 1 pound of thin sliced bacon
- 3 packages of Pop-Tarts
- White frosting and sprinkles
- Oil to fry up this masterpiece
- Wrap a couple (or, like, way more than a couple) slices of bacon around each Pop-Tart to keep them warm and happy, making sure to overlap and secure each slice with a toothpick.
- Place each wrapped Pop-Tart into hot (~350 degrees F) oil and fry until golden on each side.
- After you let them cool, drizzle on some frosting and sprinkles to create the ultimate Pop-Tart. This is where the magic happens (actually, it already happened as soon as you added the bacon).
- Let your taste buds feel nirvana as you sink your teeth into this heavenly creation.
- Clean up your drool.
This recipe is adapted from our friend Amy at Oh, Bite It!
Want more Baconeer recipes?
If so, sign up to become a Baconeer and get access to exclusive recipes, contests, crispy bacon news, and other delicious bacon bits. Fill out the form below and make sure to let us know what you’re interested in.