Ever had heaven on a stick? No? Well, don’t worry. We found an incredible recipe for bacon caramel apples that fits this title perfectly. Thanks to Amy from Oh, Bite It! for her genius.
- 6 apples
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 bag of Kraft Caramels
- Candy apple sticks
- Wax paper
- Melt the Kraft Caramels according to the directions on the bag.
- Insert a stick into each apple and begin gently dipping them into your bowl of caramel. Make sure to let all the caramel drip off.
- Place the caramel apples on some wax paper, stick up, and let them cool.
- Start frying up some bacon while you’re waiting for the caramel apples to cool. Forgot how to cook bacon for some reason? We can help. Also, check out these six tips to cooking better bacon.
- Carefully wrap one or two (or more, you do you) pieces of bacon around your caramel apple.
- Boom, you’ve got bacon caramel apples. Enjoy.
This recipe was adapted from Amy at Oh, Bite It!
Want more Baconeer recipes?
If so, sign up to become a Baconeer and get access to exclusive recipes, contests, crispy bacon news, and other delicious bacon bits. Fill out the form below and make sure to let us know what you’re interested in.