Nick at Dude Foods speaks our language when it comes to bacon. Put a twist on your Thanksgiving meal or impress friends at a tailgate with this bacon loaded pork loin. It’s easy. It’s delicious. What are you waiting for?
Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet With Bacon Dijon Sauce:
- Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet (Nick recommends Smithfield)
- Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon (Nick recommends Smithfield Hometown Original for this recipe)
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- Combine whipping cream and Dijon in a saucepan; whisk over low heat for about five minutes.
- Follow the directions on the pork loin packet to begin cooking.
- Dice the cooked bacon and add to sauce. If you need a refresher on how to cook bacon, we’ve got you covered.
- Once the pork loin is finished, pour the sauce over the sliced pork.
This recipe was adapted from our friend Nick at Dude Foods.
Want more Baconeer recipes?
If so, sign up to become a Baconeer and get access to exclusive recipes, contests, crispy bacon news, and other delicious bacon bits. Fill out the form below and make sure to let us know what you’re interested in.